2017 FLMC Charity Open Car Show FAQ's
- 1. What time will cars be allowed to park?
- a. Registration opens at 08:30 AM on the day of the show.
- 2. What is the latest I can arrive?
- a. To be judged, you should not arrive later than 11:00 AM. Vehicles arriving after 11:00 AM may still participate in the show, but probably will not be judged.
- 3. What if I cannot arrive until after 11:00 AM?
- a. Please make prior arrangements with FLMC staff so we can accommodate your needs.
- b. If no prior arrangements are made, registration is the normal Day of Show price. However, your vehicle may not be judged. You will still be eligible for door prizes and may participate in all other events.
- 4. My club wants to park together. Can we save parking spots?
- a. We frown on saving spots unless you are absolutely sure someone will show up. Additionally, saving parking spots interrupt the flow of traffic and create delays for other participants.
- b. We encourage groups to rally off-site and arrive together.
- 5. Will food available at the show?
- a. Autonation Ford will be operating a BBQ with hamburgers, hotdogs and Christian's famous pulled pork sandwiches. There will also be soft drinks available for purchase. Alcohol is prohibited on church and Autonation property.
- 6. What type of entertainment is going to be there?
- a. The Broward Sheriff's Office will have static displays of various law enforcement technology and hardware. Additionally, there may be demonstrations by the mounted police and K-9 units. Crimestoppers will have live action figures mingling with the crowd.
- b. DJ Eugene will be cranking out the oldies.
- 7. Will we have assigned parking?
- a. A FLMC staff member or volunteer will direct all vehicles to their parking locations.
- b. We will try to accommodate all requests. However, it depends on how backed up traffic is at the time of the request.
- 8. Can we move our car after being parked?
- a. We ask that all vehicles remain in their assigned parking lane for the duration of the show. If a vehicle is moved, the assigned judge may not find it. Any vehicles not in their assigned parking lane may not be judged.
- 9. Do we have to be present to win an award or trophy?
- a. No. However, we will not ship or deliver any unclaimed awards. They will be available for pick up for two days after the show at the reception desk of Autonation Ford of Fort Lauderdale. After two days, trophies are forfeited.
- b. You must be present to win a door prize. Any prizes not immediately picked up are forfeited.
- 10. Do I have to be present at the end of the Silent Auction to win?
- a. Yes, unless you have made prior arrangements with FLMC.
- 11. Do I have to pay for all Silent Auction items on the day of the show?
- a. Yes.
- 12. Do you accept credit cards at the Silent Auction?
- a. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express and Paypal.
- 13. What time will Silent Auction bidding close?
- a. Around 2 PM, possibly sooner if the weather starts to get bad..
We use Eventbrite and PayPal for all on-line pre-registrations.
You do not need a PayPal account.
On-Line Pre-Registration is open now!